Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Am Pregnant...with Ideas

A few hours after the last paper, my brain cells were revitalized and ideas surged over my puny cranium it was overwhelming.

A little bit of information provokes my imagination to leap over the boundaries.

Like when I was told about the goings of fire drill practice at the kindergarten.

The children are literally little humpbacked camels with high capacity water storage in their bladders that they need to go potty every minute ticking. That annoys the caretakers.

If it is up to me, I'd make it mandatory for the little beasts-the children to saddle their own portable potty? That'll teach them to take pee break seriously. Do once properly and try not to repeat.


Oh, and I've been wondering if Captain Hook has ever been into butchery business. His hook looks prime for dangling fresh butch.


Ever wonder why most women abhor one night stand? That's because they can't reuse the stick.

Booger is God's creation to adorn the caverns that are our nostrils.

If I'm married to a king, I won't call my husband "His Majesty". It'd be "MY Majesty." That'd make ME the supreme ruler of the kingdom.

Rabbits have twitchy, long ears which forever flap because they live in dugout. They don't have fans much less air conditioners to cool the room.

Oh, don't forget the worm question. How do worm tunnels the earth? Well, worms are very advanced in machinery that they managed to attached themselves to silent, motorized drillers. That's why they dig really fast.

1 comment:

Syahmi said...

indeed you are =.=
exam dah habis ka? wahhh! best!