Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Making Fast money a.k.a Ponzi Scheme

It's bad enough that people start to fall into those "make-money-fast" scheme. It's worse when someone starts to insists doing MLM will make you rich that you can buy a Porsche in 6 months. What a scam. How can they not realize that they get less than what they invest (it's worst when they don't get anything at all).

To me, get-rich-fast investments like Swissfund and MLM are Ponzi schemes. Both are fallible: they're destined to collapse either by legal authority or the so called "top leaders" in charge vanish into thin air as soon as they get rich.

I'm amazed there are still people out there who haven't learned their lesson even though they've been duped by these Ponzi schemes. Don't they know the idiom, "Twice bitten, once shy"?


...I think it's one of the reason why Darwin believes human evolves from ape: they just don't get it (about being scammed).

The most annoying part is when those stupid people try to drag you along to the bottom of hell's pit fire. I'm no pushover. My sanity and my reasoning are intact and thank God I'm neurotic. Thanks for the offer but I'm no fool and I loath to part with my money. You can try to convince me to join your stupid business until your mouth froth with blood, but I will still decline your offer to make me crawl on the ground with you.

No comments: