Monday, September 27, 2010

Food Promotion.

I'm feeling extremely happy after reading Alia's post about her favourite food and places to eat. It's really a pick-me-up stuff (I love food too much but I don't have a big stomach to fit everything.lol).

Right. About food promotion there are two things that I want to include in this post.

The first one is Malaysia Cocoa & Choc Day 2010 at Mid Valley on 15-17 October (at Hall 2, people!) There's going to be a lot of chocolatiers from all over the world!

To quote the reviewer:
"Dedicated specially to serious chocolate lovers, chocoholics and chocolate connoisseurs from all walks of life, event highlights includes talks, demos, quizzes, chocolate secret recipes, contests and chocolicious samplings."

Taken from http://eventful.com/kualalumpur/events/malaysia-chocolate-fair-/E0-001-026029870-9@2011010811

I am so going to that event. Ngehehe.


For those who love Japanese style steamboat, there's going to be Nabe Promotion at Sushi King. I'm going to try nabe with miso soup and shoyu soup. Meh. Can't wait to go back home next week.
Hehe, I know about it from Sushi King Alamanda outlet. I am not sure if it is offered at other outlets, though. Oh, and there will also be Sushi King RM2 bonanza where you get to eat sushi for RM2 per plate (also at Alamanda. not sure if it's the same at other outlets).

I know I'm so lampi but I just get to know Baskin-Robbins' Pink Day (every Wednesday until teh end of this year) last time I went to BR with my mom. There was this guy with pink key chain who tried to get 2 ice creams at a cheap price (he looked so desperate when he tried to find something pink on him, my mom and I couldn't help but laughed about it at that time).

You simply show that you have anything pink on you (pen, nails, tie?! lol, etc) and pay only RM 7.50+ to get 2 of your most favorite flavors !!!
Additional : upgrade your sugar cone to a yummy Waffle Cone with only RM 1.50+ !

Taken from http://www.everyday.com.my/promotion/2010/3/Baskin-Robbins-Malaysia-Wednesday-is-BR-Pink-Day.shtml

No comments: