Friday, September 24, 2010

Uwahhh!

No vocab came into my mind when I wrote the title above, therefore there is the stupid phrase(?).

I feel sleepy, get tired easily and has become a bumbling fool whose head is always foggy without the slightest notion of reality. Yes, I'm currently mired in Lala Land.

I haven't the slightest idea why am I in this condition. Even my lecturers notice my lack of focus in class: I get really low mark for my midterm papers. It is not a question not studying or lack of preparation. I got blank when I see the tests.

Maybe I got sick with some unknown disease of attention deficit or some alien bugs.
I've always been sick in the head so I know for sure that there is nothing wrong with my mind.

Oh lalala~ maybe I don't get my quota of perverted materials?!

Alter ego: Ignore the chinchilian manquot. She's a perverted neurotic.
Me: Oh yes, my existence defies the law of sanity.
Alter ego: (snort) Says the mad cow.

No comments: