Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ramadhan, Tarawikh and School Life

I know I made a resolve this year: "Ramadhan ni aku nak kerap pergi buat solat tarawikh."

However, I get too lazy or too tired to go (because I usually finish class at 6.30, with the exception on Thursday and Friday).

Not only I'm too lazy to go for tarawikh, I also renege on my promise to eat properly. I get too lazy to buy food, I usually break fast with biscuits and drink (or whatever I have in my room). No, I am not on diet or anything. I'm just plain lazy to walk a few meters away from my room to buy food. -_-

Ah, apart from that, we're having a video shoot for teaching writing course. Hehe, it's really awesome to be in a recording studio loh, what with the lighthing and the teleprompter (rasa macam macam news caster baca skrip guna benda tu).

I have one assignment to submit next week on ethics in everyday life, Arabic midterm this Saturday, two more midterm exam next week, one presentation on financial control systems and panic payment (for my co-curricular class), and actual recording for syntax in writing next week.

It's raining miserably everyday, my sneakers got wet every time I get back to my hostel. Don't mistaken me God. I like cool weather but can you please make it cloudy, not rainy? Thanks.

Hud, I gave you my number already (in the comment section). If you come by at my uni, give me a holler, will you?

p/s: Syahmi and the rest of you guys who bother to read this post, take care of your health. If you feel like fainting, make sure you lower yourself to the ground. It is unsightly to see people crashing on the floor when they faint. Go to the clinic or skip class if you don't feel well.

5 comments:

Syahmi said...

thanks saki! :)
p/s: ni hari ke-4 dah ak x puasa because of my stupid immunity system.. kena ganti time raya. so not into this *__*

Atikahkahkah said...

Happy fasting saki :)
Haha syahmi cuti puasa kalah aku nii.

alia kamal said...

sakinah. i read all ur posts taw! :)
u too, stay healthy k. eat balanced diet. adoi. kalau jumpe nnt msti da susah nk cam sbb dh tinggal tulang. ahaha..

syahmi: ahaha..ataw xpe. alia pon xponteng pose lagi.

saki said...

syami: puasa 6 la kau raya ni syahmi.

alia: loh. I am still fat. the bottom part that is.
unfortunately, the gravity force is too strong, my physique is not proportionately distributed TT_TT.

...and 42kg is proportionate to my height (151cm). In fact, it's 4 kg more than I should be -_-

TJ: slamat berpuasa jugak. hang jgn dok tdo ja bln puasa ni ah.

Syahmi said...

haram hang, puasa 6 sapa nk puasa? my resistance towards food temptation is next to zero! haha