Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Ersatz

I'm doing less and less substituting for other people lately (sigh with relief).

Maybe it's because I'm taking "no cock-and-bull" stand. I get ticked off when someone uses stupid excuses when they don't do their work. I used to be extremely audacious (more so than before) in voicing my mind (and action).

Now, I don't even have to tell off those leeches to do their work. I simply write off their names from the cover page without further warning: there is no way I am going to let someone take credit for what others have sweated for.

The only thing that pisses me off right now is a person who does not take responsibility seriously and excuses herself with bullshit reasons.

I am not angry. I'm just frothing foam from my mouth, feeling livid and extremely wroth with that inane, gormless, dimwit, lame brained girl.

Patience? Mercy? Don't expect that from me: nothing changes all year round for my personality. My patience runs very thin during Ramadhan. That person can expect me spurting fire from my mouth when we meet again. Oh, I so want to kick her arse off the universe.

1 comment:

Syahmi said...

this is one funny post! :DDD