Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Of things that are not black or white

I love to read.

Lately, my reading materials have expanded to that of erotic stuff?!

Lol. I am currently reading Boy's Love novels.

Not that I'm into gay relationship or queer guys, but the way the stuff written are eye opener. I didn't even realize that most homosexuals initially have difficulty to admit that they have abnormal sexual orientation until I read BL stuff. Trying to constantly suppress their homosexuality is a long, constant battle against depression. It is really hard to deny yourself for what you are.

Posting this does not mean that I support homosexuality. I know it is wrong because God has created us for what we are supposed to be. However, life is not as simple and clear cut as black and white. That's why we are not supposed to easily condemned those who do not fit with the norm of society. I think I won't be really disgusted when someone admits that he/she is a homosexual because I know it must have taken a lot of courage for a homosexual to admit that he/she is one.

2 comments:

Alep said...

aku ngan syahmi gay partner...hahahha

saki said...

buat lawak lar kau alep.
how's your love life going on btw?