Monday, December 28, 2009

Kerja banyak!!!

My house is nearby, so it's easy for me to commute to and fro from uni to home lah.
Trying to steel myself against temptation, I decided to not go back home last Friday. Iyelah, cuti 4 hari, boleh main game, lepak-lepak, tengok TV, etc..
"Macam tu bila assignments nak habis, bongok!," said my alter ego.
So I didn't go back home, kononnya nak buat assignments lah.
I ended up sleeping most of the time.
Come Sunday, I looked at my list of assignments:
1)argumentative essay-do outline for the effectiveness of affective education in Malaysia.
2)Why people learn English and outline on ways to facilitate English learning for future generation-do ppt slides.
3)Fry readability chart-find a story that's suitable for form 1-2 students-do an analysis on the text.
4) hafal surah al-Baqarah 101-102, An-Nisaa 34 and the whole surah of Al-Mulk.
5) Buat teks ucapan-BM kerjaya (possible topic: ucapan majlis perkahwinan)
6)presentation on Moral Development in middle childhood.

Tak ada satu pon yang dah siap.
Pergi bilik Ian.Gosip 3 jam. Habis task no.6.

All in all, sama ja balik ke tak: tak habis kerja pun.

No comments: