Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bio as your front

I just realized that whenever I sign up for sites, I'm usually required to enter my bio. Front cover is very important for any magazine to be a sell-out. The same goes as your social networking profile. The cooler (or the weirder) your bio is, the more invites you get.
I think it's time for me to step up and redo my bio lah. However, this issue puts me in a dilemma on how to best present myself: I can't seem to write up a cool bio!
Should I do it like this,

Bio

Name: haha collander colonel sanders VII
Age: Forever 17
DOB: Inconsequential. I'm immortal, hah!
Horoscope: Virgo (Virgo pic seems to be way HOT than a ketam bunga)
Height: I'm as tall as a coconut tree
Blood type: ABCDE. What can I say, I'm just out of this world, bebeh.
Favourite: Beautiful people/things
Hate: Ugly people/things

or should i do a normal one like this:

Bio

Name: Peoople call me Saki
Age: 20 now but the 0 behind will change annually.
DOB: I was born in the great 1989, July 4th.
Horoscope: Ketam bunga @ Cancer (no, not Cancer, the disease)
Height: 151 cm
Blood type: Boring O
Favourite: Too many things to be included here.
Hate: Refer to 'Favourite' section.

So, which one should I use?

No comments: