Friday, February 6, 2009

Hairy, please don't pick your nose!

I haven't posted anything for ages in here....Hmm, here it goes.

Complaints:
1)I have a lot of assignments to be finished T_T
2)I've been feeling depressed over nothing for the past week up til now =_=
3)I need more money!!!!!

I have this one class where we have to learn about co-curriculum, how to organise sports, blablabla....The lecturer's as dull as trolls=he speaks gibberishly in alien tongue aka BM. I can't understand what he talks most of the time. Though there there is one particular feature of his that managed to capture my attention: his humongous, cavernous nostrils!! His are really deep and dark, I wonder if there is any monsters that lurks around in that creepy region. (shudders)I've never seen anything like that until recently. That proves that human being really evolve (in behaviour and in anatomical figure).

Talking about nostrils also reminds me about long nostril hair and nostril shaver. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one? That'll be the best present that a male friend could have. After all, men nowadays are getting savvier about looking good. Long nostril hair can really mar one's look and thus, harms one's chance to get better acquianted with the opposite sex.

New proverb: As gooey as fresh booger
It means, semi-slimy and disgusting.

No comments: