Monday, July 19, 2010

Ramblings

It takes ages to open FB so I'm writing on this blog (which I am not supposed to do since my class starts now.haha). I've built up a lot of things I am not surprised if I blow up like Krakatoa these days. It's only the first week of semester and yet, I have managed to accumulate a lot of stress. Will go have plastic surgery on my mental image.

BTW, I love my Teaching Writing for Secondary School class coz Dr zainurin is a huge laugh. My face literally lights up and I can't control my face muscles: I smile throughout the class period. It's amazing how a guy who works in education field can be so fun. I've never had a teacher like that.

Oh, I think durian will remain as the "Stinky Fruit King" in my life forever. It's smells like putrefaction (rot, FYI).

No comments: