Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How do you know you're being hit on (by guys/girls)?

Among valuable things you can get from having conversations with your friends and acquaintances are: 1) you get to update your database on what's going with them and the world and 2) you get to know things that you don't know about yourself. This is the reason why I'm posting this dratted stuff here.


Flashback on the previous week:

I was bored. My primitive tiny-teenage urges acted up: I was sorely tempted to call up people. That was one of the "once in a blue moon" things that I did (among other things that are unmentionable. Drat! I love being a kid!). So, what's the relationship of my calling people and the topic? Well, I chatted with a few girlfriends, and among the things that came up were about people I used to know/met and their status. Being the ignorant ungoliant that I am, I was kind of surprised when they popped questions about our male friends/ acquaintances. "What happen to ****?"
My answer,"Uhm, I dunno lah. What happened to him, ah?"

The mentioned friends (female) replied something like,"Poor guy."

Me: What? He got into accident kah?

Them: No. Did he contact you after (some event or camp or seminar)?

Me: Yep. But then I lost my sim card/ I got fed up with him pestering me/ I never reply his messages/ I totally forgotten about that guy (either way, choose one option).

Them: He was hitting on you, babe.

Me: Haha... that's very funny.

Them: Seriously.

Me: How come? I never noticed. He didn't say anything.

Them: You're as dense as a lamp post. You should get a label on your forehead

....or their response would be:

Them: You were busy being mean to him.

....or their response would be:

Them: You are so ignorant.


.....................................................................................

The bottom line is, how do you know you're being hit on? I'm clueless, so hey, don't blame me for not noticing! I'm not a psychic.

A real man would have take a straight shot out of his glass and tells the girl he likes her (applicable to both gender. or all gender (trans)?!. I did that with all my previous boyfriend meh!). What's so hard about that?

1 comment:

Syahmi said...

this is among the questions that i do not have the knowledge to answer :|

but, just to let u know, im being hit by a gay guy in facebook hahaha