Thursday, April 30, 2009

Food!

I really love food. I get crazy if there's any delicious food around. I can't resist buying a lot of them (foods). I rarely get to finish everything, maybe because I've gotten older so my stomach can't take 'em all anymore. It usually ends up being me distributing my portions to everyone (my friends). Sigh. The only times I finish up a plate of Kuey Teow Hong Kong are when I'm really hungry and haven't taken my meal for a day long or when I get scolded by my mom or Ian. I adore Fafa because she always help me finish whatever there is on my plate. The consequence of stuffing up till everything's cleared in the plate:stomach ache and diarrhoea.

I've really gotten old......

T_T

There are these horrible habits of mine: snatching other people's food and asking them to blanja me.

I'm terribly unladylike. -_-
I never thought much about it until lately.
(shrugs) oh well, I don't care much about having a bf. I just ditched one recently.I think of him as a wonderful friend than a lover. I really hope that he's going to play with me again after this. He's such a wonderful guy, very handy to be around when he's around ^_^

No comments: