Thursday, April 30, 2009

Drat! I missed that episode!

I was flicking away the channel, trying to vanquish my boredom by seeking the ultimate TV show. I changed to TV3 and found it! There was this Spanish soap drama 'Lalola' where this guy's body was transformed by a witch into a gorgeous female. He, or rather the newly turned she, went through hell to adjust to her new bootylicious body and being the chief editor for a famous magazine and her co-workers were bent on making her life miserable because she was an oddish person. She wanted to change back to her normal form so bad, which I think is a bad idea. I mean, come on, he was an average, not so yummy guy and was changed unwillingly to a gorgeous gal. It could have been worse. The witch could have turned him@her(can I call lola trans?!) into a horrendous, ugly bitch. Ungrateful person.

Oh yah, the thing is I watched the second episode and missed the first one. $%&*

I am so happy 'cause I get to filch my mom's computer at the office. She's too busy doing the investment thingy downstairs, and hosting Tupperware party and all.

Eh, to those who read this post, if you want to buy Tupperware goodies, just order through me. I'll post 'em pronto to you.

There's also the vacation club where you pay a little and get a lot. Royal Liner Express to Langkawi and Singapore for thiose who join it. All you have to do is to recommend others to join the club. Other than that, you get paid!Want to join? Contact me at kepple89@yahoo.com. Exclusive for Malaysians only ya.

1 comment:

Syahmi said...

can i have those tupperware for free? lmao ;D