Thursday, June 3, 2010

My pick of jewelleries

Jewellery is an arm for life. I read this motto somewhere (can't remember from which ads though). Jewellery designers create beautiful accessories for people to wear. People don't wear accessories just for vanity only: they wear them as armors, as charms, as protections to ward insecurity and to boost self confidence. I like the concept of that: jewelleries as armors for adults. Accessories go a long way to help boost your self-image (and therefore boost your confidence to face whatever comes).

When I browsed through stylishdesign.com, I couldn't help but post this here. The website has a lot of accessories with beautiful designs. These are some of them that caught my eyes simply because they're simple and elegant.







The top one is macintosh-style rose stud earrings, which is awesome. It's simple and pwetty.

And then, there's the red coral pendant with really nice details on the upper silver stem. This one is simply elegant.

Next to it is a flowing design of amethyst bangle.

Ooh, and there is the pearl pendant. Simple, elegant and stylish. Reminds me of The Little Mermaid story. It's an ubber-sexy item bebeh.

The last item is an amber bangle.


Huhu...I can't help but drool over these jewelleries.

No comments: