Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fixation

Kamenashi Kazuya looks hot in "Kami no Shizuku", with his mature appeals as he plows his way into the world of gastronomy and wines. Yes, his famous phrase in the drama, "目を覚ます、バッカス!" gives me shivers. His invocation to Bacchus is certainly dramatic and appealing. Nya~~ *he looks hot with *that* look.

Moving on to Hiro Mizushima in "Mei-chan no Shitsuji", who adhere to his calm, unruffled look makes me want to cry. For shame, he's married! What a lost to his rabid fan (I'm one). Still, marriage does not hamper me from drooling whenever I see his drama (He looks cool in Kamen Raider Kabuto. Smexeh!)

Ah~~ There are still Akanishi, Gackt, Hyde and other bishies to be watched on DVDs. So, wait for me, you gguys!. I shall make haste completing my assignments so that I can feast my eyes on bishounen, satisfy my craving for the sparkling beauty of Japanese men.

xxxThe girl who's fixated on Japanese drama, I mean bishie.

No comments: